Beginning Monday, August 14 the University will increase the number of buses and will operate three convenient shuttle routes:
- Bulla to Main,
- Bulla to Library to Snite, and
- Baseball to McKenna.
Use the ND Mobile app or this website to track the real-time location of the shuttle buses on these new routes beginning Monday, August 14. Please see the detailed maps below. The routes will run continuously from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Buses will arrive at each location approximately every ten minutes. The goal of the Notre Dame Shuttle is to transport the campus community as close as possible to the interior of campus and as quickly as possible.
North Campus Map
Central Campus Map
South Campus Map
Fare-free transportation is provided for University Students, Faculty, and Staff on all routes throughout the South Bend/Mishawaka system with a valid University ID. Visit TRANSPO’s website for more information on routes and schedules
- Route 17 – The SWEEP
- The SWEEP provides service between Notre Dame and Saint Mary’s College. The SWEEP connects right to the #7 Route on campus.
- Route 7
- Route 7 leaves from the Hesburgh Library circle drive and travels to University Park Mall and Downtown South Bend near Four Winds Field
- Route 7a – Midnight Express
- The Midnight Express is for late night travel between Roseland, Sating Mary’s College, Notre Dame, and Downtown South Bend.