Golf Cart Rental and Usage
Transportation Services coordinates all golf cart purchases and rentals for the University. Rentals are for the exclusive use of University personnel engaged in University business activities only.
Departments requesting golf cart purchases must demonstrate business need and have Officer approval. All golf carts must be registered with Transportation Services. No unregistered carts are permitted on campus.
- Please read the Golf Cart Rental Policy.
- Please note that we are requesting a two-week lead time to facilitate your request.
Training and Quiz
- The golf cart training and quiz are available here:
Golf Cart Route Map
Football Game Day - Map of Restricted Parking Around Stadium
Parking of golf carts in the area immediately surrounding the stadium is prohibited on game days. Carts parked in restricted areas will be towed. Please see the following map for identification of restricted and acceptable parking areas. No unregistered/personal carts are permitted on campus.
*Golf Cart Winter Storage*
- Save some life on your University owned golf cart.
- $300.00 for November to March.
- Storage includes lube, oil & filter prior to return to campus in March (weather dependent).
* Please fill out the form completely and email to email@example.com